Strawberry Pink Lemonade
- 1 (20 ounce) package whole frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- Ice cubes
- Chilled soda water
- Put berries and lemonade concentrate in blender. Whirl
- For each drink, put 1/2 cup puree in glass.
- Add ice cubes and about 1/4 cup soda water.
- Serve at once.
Yield: 8 drinks
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes