Apple Cinnamon Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice or yellow cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple or peach
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend together cake mix, apple or peach filling and eggs
in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Spread half the batter in
greased 13 x 9-inch pan; sprinkle with half the cinnamon sugar.
- Repeat with remaining batter and cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted
in center of cakes comes out clean.
For high altitude, stir 1/3 cup flour into dry cake mix and add 1/3 cup water
with eggs. Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 to 37 minutes or until wooden pick tests