Cool Whip Flag Cake
- 2 pints strawberries
- 1 (12 ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed, cut into 10 slices
- 1 1/3 cups blueberries
- 1 (12 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Slice 1 cup strawberries; set aside. Halve remaining
strawberries; set aside.
- Line bottom of 12 x 8-inch baking dish with cake slices.
Top with 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1 cup blueberries and whipped topping.
- Place strawberry halves and remaining blueberries on
whipped topping to create a flag design.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yield: 15 servings