Independence Day Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine,
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesPHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped
- 1 cup strawberry jam, heated
- 1 pint (2 cups) blueberries
- Mix crumbs, butter and granulated sugar. Press firmly onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Press assorted sizes of star cookie cutters lightly into top of cheesecake.
- Drizzle jam over surface of remaining cheesecake; spread gently to completely
cover area around the stars. Carefully remove cookie cutter.
- Arrange blueberries around edge of cheesecake.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Yield: 16 servings
How to Thaw COOL WHIP: Place unopened 8-ounce tub of COOL WHIP in the refrigerator
for 4 hours. We DO NOT recommend thawing COOL WHIP Whipped Topping in the microwave.
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.