JELL-O® No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- 1 (11.1 ounce) package JELL-O No Bake Cheesecake
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- Mix Crust Mix, butter and sugar until well blended. Spoon evenly into 12 paper-lined
medium muffin cups; press crust mixture firmly onto bottoms of cups.
- Beat milk and Filling Mix with electric mixer on low speed just until blended.
Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. (Filling will be thick.)
- Spoon evenly into prepared cups.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Store leftover cheesecakes in refrigerator.
Yield: 6 servings, two mini cheesecakes each
Size-Wise: Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on
Jazz It Up: Top with raspberries, blueberries or sliced strawberries just before
Variation - No-Bake Cappuccino Cheesecake Cups: Prepare crusts in paper-lined
muffin cups as directed. Add 2 teaspoons MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee granules to
the milk; stir until dissolved. Add to the Filling Mix along with 1/4 teaspoon ground
cinnamon; continue as directed.
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.