Red, White and Blue Jellyroll
- 1 box yellow cake mix or your favorite jellyroll recipe
- 8-10 strawberries, sliced
- 2 (8 ounce) containers whipped topping
- 1 bag MILKY WAY Miniatures: 1/2 bag sliced,1/2 bag chopped in half
- 1 bag M&M's Milk Chocolate Candies with red andblue candies separated out
- Line a 20 1/2 x 14 1/2-inch sheet pan with parchment
paper and spray sides of pan with cooking spray. Bake cake in pan and let cool
- Place onto wax paper that has been sprinkled with confectioners
sugar to prevent sticking.
- Spread one container of whipped topping onto cake; place
strawberries and sliced MILKY WAY Brand Miniatures onto whipped topping.
- Roll into cylinder and frost with remaining container
of whipped topping.
- Decorate with remaining chopped MILKY WAY Miniatures
or red and blue M&M's Milk Chocolate Candies.