- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can Ro*Tel, undrained
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a skillet, cook the hamburger meat and onion, drain.
- Add beans, chili powder and salt.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish. Arrange the tortillas on top.
- Combine the soup and Ro*Tel and pour on top of the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.