As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 (8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red chiles
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Cajun spice
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Place chicken in non-reactive container and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine Dijon mustard, garlic, cilantro, red wine vinegar,
salt, coriander, chili powder, red chiles and vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Pour marinade over chicken, cover and refrigerate six hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and sprinkle with Cajun spice.
- Grill over white-hot coals, occasionally basting with butter, until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings
Per serving: 282.5 calories, 42 g protein, less than 1 g carbohydrates, 10
g fat, 126 mg cholesterol, 583 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 34 percent
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes