As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound peppered bacon
- 3 medium potatoes, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup butter
- Garlic salt to taste
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until
evenly brown. Drain, chop coarsely, and set aside.
- On 4 large squares of heavy duty aluminum foil, evenly
distribute the potatoes, carrots, and onion.
- Arrange the chicken breasts over the vegetables, and
sprinkle with the chopped bacon. Top each with 2 tablespoons butter, and season
with garlic salt. Fold the foil over the ingredients, and tightly seal.
- Heat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Place foil packets on the grill, and cook for 20 minutes,
or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes