Glazed Beer Can Chicken
- 1 or more (3 to 4 pound) whole chickens
- 1 can of beer per chicken
- Lawry's seasoning salt
- Horseradish Jelly (orange marmalade and horseradish) for glazing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Season chicken the night before cooking with Lawry's
and store in the refrigerator until ready for grilling.
- When grill is ready, place opened beer can on grill.
Place chicken on beer can.
- Close grill and cook at 250 degrees F for approximately
2 to 3 hours or until the bird reaches 185 degrees F in the center. Glaze chicken
after the first hour.
- When chicken is done, remove from grill, throw away remaining
beer and cut up chicken to serve.
- Glaze again if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes