Grilled Chicken with Garlic Butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 3/4 pounds chicken breast halves
- Heat grill or broiler.
- For Garlic Butter: In blender, combine butter, sun-dried
tomatoes, garlic, oregano and pepper and process, scraping sides occasionally,
- Chicken: Grill or broil chicken, turning occasionally
and basting with Mediterranean butter, 30 minutes or until meat thermometer
inserted in center registers 170 degrees F. Do not baste during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
Yield: 3 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes