Grilled Honey Butter Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
Honey Butter Blend
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Honey Butter Blend: Melt the butter and let cool.
- In blender, combine the butter, honey, garlic, thyme,
oregano, rosemary and black pepper until smooth.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Chicken: Grill boneless chicken breasts, turning occasionally
and basting with Honey Butter Blend, 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted
in center registers 170 degrees F.
- Do not baste during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes