Jack Daniels Southern Style Barbecued Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 to 3 pounds of your favorite cut of chicken
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniels' Original No. 7 Barbecue Grilling Sauce
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniels' Tennessee Hickory Mesquite Grilling Sauce
- Combine Jack Daniels' Sauces. Brush chicken generously
- Grill over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn, brushing with additional sauce, and grill 30 to
40 minutes or until cooked, brushing occasionally with additional Original No.
7 Barbecue Recipe Grilling Sauce.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine April 28, 2001.
Source: Jack Daniels' Grilling Sauces package
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes