North Carolina Grilled Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 fryers, quartered
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled red pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients (except fryers) and bring to
a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
- Place chicken on prepared grill, skin side down. Grill
for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Turn chicken and grill about 10 minutes more.
- Brush chicken liberally with sauce and continue to grill,
turning and adding more sauce, about 20 minutes longer, or until fork can be
inserted with ease.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes