Rockets Red Glare Wings
Democracy in action: Please everyone by pouring the spicy hot sauce over the
wings at the last minute, or not.
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 10 tablespoons hot
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Olive or vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 tablespoons hot mustard
- 2 tablespoons tomato
- Coat wings in hot sauce, soy sauce and oil and let marinade
for 1 to 2 hours.
- When grill is hot, barbecue wings for 30-40 minutes or
until joints can be easily separated.
- Boil sauce ingredients until thickened and pour over