Independence Day Recipes
Rockets Red Glare Wings
Please everyone by pouring the spicy hot sauce over the wings at the last minute, or not.
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 10 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Olive or vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 tablespoons hot mustard
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Coat wings in hot sauce, soy sauce and oil and let marinade for 1 to 2 hours.
- When grill is hot, barbecue wings for 30 to 40 minutes or until joints can be easily separated.
- Boil sauce ingredients until thickened and pour over wings.