Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 22 1/2 inch Weber grill
- Grease pan
- 1 (10 pound) bag charcoal
- 8 ounces apple, cherry or hickory chips, soaked in water
- Pair of tongs
- 2 chickens, cut up and skinned
- 16 ounces Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- Fresh ground pepper
- Onion salt
- Basting brush
- Put 50 coals in center of grill and burn for 30 minutes.
Then put 25 coals on each side and put grease pan in middle of grill basin.
- Rinse chicken pieces in cold water and pat dry with paper
towel. Season both sides of chicken generously with salt, pepper and onion salt.
- Place chicken in center of grill and cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn chicken. Add soaked wood chips
to each side of coals.
- After 20 minutes, turn and brush on generous amounts
of Sweet Baby Ray's.
- After 10 minutes, turn and brush other side with BBQ
- Serve and enjoy!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes