Sweet Lemon-Herb Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- Process ReaLemon and next 7 ingredients in a blender
until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Place chicken in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; pour
ReaLemon mixture over chicken. Seal bag, and chill for 8 hours.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered
with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees F) 5 minutes on each
side or until chicken is done.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes