Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- Combine first 6 ingredients; pour into a shallow pan.
Add chicken, and turn to coat.
- Cover and chill chicken 4 hours, turning several times.
- Prepare grill or preheat broiler.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking,
- Cook chicken 4 minutes per side on grill, or 4 inches
- Serve with desired salsa.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes