Independence Day Recipes
Zesty Herb Grilled Chicken
Great taste is easy when you start with Grill Mates® Marinade. The blended herb flavor is accented by the perfect amount of heat.
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken parts
- Mix Marinade mix, water, oil and vinegar in small bowl.
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat with lid closed 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.
Test Kitchen Tip: Substitute 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves. Grill for 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Per serving: Calories: 243 Sodium: 260 mg Fat: 15 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Cholesterol: 82 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 25 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: