Chocolate Chip Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine flour and baking soda; set aside.
- Combine butter, sugars, vanilla extract and pudding mix in large mixing bowl;
beat until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs, then gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful, about 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 9 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Yield:: 4 1/2 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes