Rocky Road Brownies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (20 to 23 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 cups Jet-Puffed miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounce package) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- Prepare mix and bake as directed on package for cake-type
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows over brownies.
- Melt chocolate with milk over low heat, stirring until
smooth. Drizzle over marshmallows; sprinkle nuts on top.
- Cool; cut into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes