Tropical Bars in a Butter Coconut Crust
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 limes, quartered
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crust: Combine all ingredients and press onto bottom
of 9-inch square pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Filling: Put all filling ingredients in the food processor
and process until pureed.
- Pour over the baked crust and bake at 350 degrees F for
- Cut only after cooling, then sprinkle with confectioners
sugar and toasted coconut flakes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes