Frosted Watermelon Stars
- 1 medium seedless watermelon
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 3 ounces
Hy-Vee reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 50 blueberries (optional)
- Using a star cookie cutter, cut stars out of 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch-thick slices
- Place stars on a paper towel-lined plate. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, mix Marshmallow Creme and cream cheese until smooth.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture over each star to frost.
- Top each with a blueberry, if desired.
Serves 25 (2 stars each).
Daily nutritional values: 2% vitamin A; 2% vitamin C; 0% calcium; 0% iron
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 40; Carbohydrate: 8 g; Cholesterol:
0 mg; Dietary Fiber: 0 g; Fat: 0.5 g; Protein: 0 g; Saturated Fat: 0 g; Sodium:
25 mg; Sugar: 6 g; Trans fats: 0 g
Source: Heidi Boyd in the Hy-Vee Test Kitchen