Loaded Nesquik Brownie Sundaes
Made with kid-favorite NESTLÉ NESQUIK, happiness has never tasted so good. Decorated
with an assortment of seasonal berries and paired with a scoop of your favorite
light ice cream, this tasty treat will have you seeing red, white and blue.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cups NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups any flavor SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 2 cups sliced
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
- Combine sugar, butter and water in large bowl; stir well.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, Nesquik, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Top with scoop of ice cream and a spoonful of strawberries and blueberries.
Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 30 mins
Cooling Time: 30 mins cooling
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.