Frozen Peach Pie
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar (may use 1/2 white, 1/2 brown)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust (double crust)
- Vanilla ice cream (1/2 cup per serving)
- To freeze ahead: Line a 9-inch pie plate with foil.
- Toss sliced peaches with lemon juice.
- Mix brown sugar and flour; toss with peaches.
- Place peaches in foil lined pie plate.
- Freeze until solid.
- To bake: Remove pie filling from pie plate, wrap well, place in freezer bag or with freezer
wrap and freeze until ready to use.
- Pies will stack nicely in freezer once frozen.
- Line 9-inch pie plate with unbaked pastry crust; remove frozen filling from foil
and freezer wrap, place in prepared pie plate.
- Top with second pastry crust, seal edges, cut holes to vent top crust.
- Wrap strips of foil around outside edges of pie crust to prevent fluted edge
from over cooking.
- Allow pie to set on counter while oven heats to 400 degrees F.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until bubbly inside.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
To enjoy now
If you do not want to freeze pie for later, place filling directly into prepared pie crust and bake in preheated oven.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.