High Apple Pie
- 7 or 8 medium apples
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pie crust
- Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt .
- In pie crust layer half the apples and half the dry ingredients and then repeat.
- Dot top with butter and sprinkle lemon juice.
- Top with top crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes, then reduce temperature to 325 degrees
F and bake about 35 minutes more or until apples are cooked.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.