Pina Colada Pie
- 1 1/2 cups BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 3/4 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 2 cups cold milk
(4-serving size) packages JELL-O Vanilla or Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup
BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 6 maraschino cherries, halved
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix coconut, Graham cracker crumbs and margarine until well blended.
- Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 10 minutes; cool.
- Add milk to dry pudding mix; stir 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Gently stir in pineapple and marshmallows; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with whipped topping and cherries just before serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes | 12 servings
Size-Wise: Looking for a dessert to serve at your next party? This refreshing
pie features the tropical flavors of pineapple and coconut. As a bonus, it make
enough to serve 12!
How to Thaw COOL WHIP: Place unopened 8-ounce tub in refrigerator for 4 hours.
Do not thaw in microwave.
How to Pipe Whipped Topping: Insert decorating tip in pastry bag. Fold down top
of pastry bag about halfway, forming a cuff. Fill bag halfway with thawed COOL WHIP
Whipped Topping. Unfold cuffed top and twist bag until it's tight against the
whipped topping. To pipe, hold bag firmly and squeeze from the top, keeping bag
twisted closed to prevent leaking from the top of bag.
Reprinted with permission from