Red, White and Blue American Pie
- 1 (10-inch) pastry or graham cracker
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce)
package whipped topping
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup confectioners'
- 1 (21 ounce) can tart cherry filling
- Bake 10-inch pie pastry; let cool to room temperature.
- Pour blueberry pie filling into shell; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread cheese mixture over blueberry pie filling; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spread cherry pie filling over cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Yield: 6 servings
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 9/22/2001 6:11 pm.