Antipasto Picnic Salad
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 (6 ounce) cans pitted
large ripe olives, drained
- 2 (6.5 to 7.25 ounce) jars quartered marinated artichoke
hearts (including liquid)
- 2 bell peppers, cored and cubed (any color)
(8 ounce) roll Italian dry salami, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh
- Toss together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to let marinate, stirring occasionally.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrition Per Serving: 260 calories, 16 g protein, 19 g total fat (7 g sat.),
8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 35 mg cholesterol, 910 mg sodium, 6 points