Independence Day Recipes
Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
Yield: 8 cups
- 3 pounds new potatoes, peeled or unpeeled, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup celery slices
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Place potatoes and water in 3 quart microwave dish and cover.
- Microwave on HIGH for 14 to 16 minutes or until tender, stirring after 8 minutes; drain.
- Mix dressings and seasonings in large bowl until well blended.
- Add potatoes and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.