Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- 3 pounds new potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Kraft Ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 slices bacon (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup celery slices
- 1/2 cup red pepper strips
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Place potatoes and water in 3-quart microwave dish and cover.
- Microwave on HIGH for 14 to 16 minutes or until tender, stirring after 8 minutes;
- Mix dressings and seasonings in large bowl until well blended.
- Add potatoes and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Yield: 8 cups
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.