Basil and Garlic Vegetable Pasta
with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Give pasta salad new life with McCormick® Basil & Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Basil & Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups assorted vegetables, such as broccoli florets, bell pepper strips, sliced carrots, snow peas and cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into bite-size chunks
- Mix oil, vinegar, Seasoning Blend and salt in large bowl until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 8 (1-cup) servings | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 332 Fat: 20 g Carbohydrates:
28 g Cholesterol: 22 mg Sodium: 322 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 10 g
Recipe and photo credit: