Corned Beef Potato Salad
- 4 cups sliced red potatoes, skins on
- 1 bunch green onions (approximately 1/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked corned beef
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch slices, place in medium saucepan; almost
cover with water; salt to taste; bring to a boil; reduce heat to simmer; cover and cook until tender, but not mushy.
- Wash, trim and slice green onions, including tops (approximately 1/4 cup).
- Spray nonstick skillet or pan with non-stick spray.
- Add onions to pan and cook over medium heat until onions are tender.
- Add corned beef and heat through (do not over stir and crumble cooked corned
- Add broth, sugar, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour over potatoes, toss and serve.
Yield: 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.