Dilly Potato Salad
Seasoned just right, this potato and bean salad will be a hit at your next summertime
- 3 pounds cubed red skinned potatoes
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1 can (2.2 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Dill Weed
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- Place potatoes large saucepan.
- Add water to cover.
- Bring to boil; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
- Add beans; cook 2 minutes.
- Drain; cool slightly.
- Mix potatoes, beans, olives, celery and onion in large bowl.
- Whisk remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Add to vegetables; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Stir before serving.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrition Information per serving: Calories: 150; Fat: 6 g; Carbohydrates:
21 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 310 mg;Fiber: 3 g; Protein: 6 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: McCormick
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.