- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 cup
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping,
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Remove the strawberries from freezer and let stand at room temperature for 10
minutes so they thaw slightly.
- Wash 1 celery stalk and pinch off leaves.
- Cut the celery into thin strips about 2 inches long and 1/4 inch wide on cutting
board. Keep 6 strips for your salad.
- Heat 1 cup water just to boiling in saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Empty the gelatin into bowl.
- Pour the boiling water over the gelatin. Stir until gelatin dissolves.
- Stir in the slightly thawed strawberries.
- Break apart the clumps of strawberries with fork.
- Pour the gelatin, strawberry mixture into 6 glasses, filling each glass about
1/3 of the way to the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until the gelatin is firm.
- Just before serving, empty 1/2 cup whipped topping into another bowl. Fold in
1/2 cup miniature marshmallows.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the topping mixture onto the gelatin in each glass.
- Top with about 1 tablespoon blueberries.
- Poke 1 celery strip into the top of each salad.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.