Grilled Potato Salad
- 2 pounds new potatoes, cut in half
- 2 red or green peppers cut in 2-inch chunks
- Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided (I used less by drizzling
on oil to coat as I tossed potatoes and omitting it from the
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
to taste (fresh pepper, salt)
- In medium bowl, toss potatoes and pepper with 2 tablespoons oil and the parsley.
- Thread vegetables onto wooden skewers and place on grill 4 - 6 inches from coals.
- Cook turning occasionally, until potatoes are lightly brown and tender (about
- Remove vegetables from skewers and set aside.
- In bowl, blend mustard, vinegar, remaining oil and seasoning with whisk.
- Add in vegetables and toss to coat.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.