Grilled Potato Salad
- 2 pounds new potatoes, cut in half
- 2 red or green peppers cut in 2-inch chunks
- Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided (I used less by drizzling
on oil to coat as I tossed potatoes and omitting it from the
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
to taste (fresh pepper, salt)
- In medium bowl, toss potatoes and pepper with 2 tablespoons oil and the parsley.
- Thread vegetables onto wooden skewers and place on grill 4 - 6 inches from coals.
- Cook turning occasionally, until potatoes are lightly brown and tender (about
- Remove vegetables from skewers and set aside.
- In bowl, blend mustard, vinegar, remaining oil and seasoning with whisk.
- Add in vegetables and toss to coat.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.