All American Burgers
Perfect for year round grilling, this easy recipe honors the classic burger with
delicious, mouthwatering flavor.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon McCormick®
Grill Mates® Hamburger Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices
Cheddar or American cheese (optional)
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- Lettuce, tomato and condiments (optional)
- Mix ground beef, ketchup, Hamburger Seasoning and Worcestershire sauce in medium
bowl until well blended.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through
(internal temperature of 160 degrees F).
- Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed.
- Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds or until golden.
- Serve burgers on toasted rolls with bacon slices, if desired.
- Garnish with desired toppings and condiments.
4 servings | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 316 Fat: 12 g Carbohydrates:
25 g Cholesterol: 72 mg Sodium: 665 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 27 g
Reprinted with permission from