- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 tablespoons creamy French salad dressing, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- In a mixing bowl, combine the egg, 1/4 cup of Coca-Cola, cracker crumbs, onion,
2 tablespoons of the dressing, cheese and salt.
- Add the meat and mix well.
- Form into six 3/4-inch thick patties.
- For the sauce: Mix the remaining Coca-Cola and dressing.
- Grill the meat over medium coals until desired doneness. Turn once, basting occasionally
- Serve on buns.
Yield: 6 servings
Remaining sauce may be used as a topping.