Street Fair Italian Sausage and Peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 hot or mild Italian sausages
- 1 medium onion,
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 red peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 green pepper, seeded and sliced
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3/4 cup white
- Salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil and fry sausages on all sides until browned.
- Drain off excess fat and add the onions, garlic, peppers, tomato paste, wine,
salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes or until peppers and onion are tender.
- Serve on Italian bread rolls.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.