This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Foil Wrapped Veggies
- 2 1/2 pounds new potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch thick pieces
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- 2 Vidalia onions, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Heat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix new potatoes, sweet potato, Vidalia onions, green beans,
rosemary and thyme.
- Cover with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Using 2 to 3 layers of foil, create desired number of foil packets.
- Brush inside surfaces of packets liberally with olive oil.
- Distribute vegetable mixture evenly amongst the packets. Seal tightly.
- Place packets on the prepared grill. Cook for 30 minutes, or to desired doneness.