This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Independence Day Baked Beans
- 1 large onion
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot sauce
- 1/8 pound chopped ham
- 1 can Campbell's pork and beans
- In a large skillet, sauté onion and green pepper in ketchup.
- Blend in honey, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and ham.
- Add the pork and beans.
- Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid is absorbed.