This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Grilled Corn On The Cob
Ready to serve in 25 minutes.
- 8 ears fresh corn
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pull back husks from each ear of corn without detaching; remove silk.
- Replace husks over ears; place in bowl of cold water.
- Prepare grill for direct heat.
- Drain corn; pat dry with paper towels.
- Smooth husks over exposed surface of corn; place over direct heat.
- Grill corn, turning occasionally, until tender, 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, parsley, chili powder, salt and pepper; serve with