This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Grilled Garlic Potatoes
- 6 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Place potato slices on a large piece of aluminum foil, and separate evenly with
onions and butter.
- Top with garlic, and season with parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Tightly seal vegetables in the foil, and grill 20 minutes, turning once, until
potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle potatoes with Cheddar cheese, reseal foil, and continue cooking 5 minutes,
until cheese is melted.