This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Simply Sensational Grilled Vegetables
- 1 cup SEVEN SEAS VIVA Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 pounds sliced fresh vegetables (such as zucchini, red peppers, yellow peppers, green peppers, new potatoes or squash)
- Pour 1/2 cup of the dressing over vegetables in shallow dish; cover.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- Drain; discard dressing.
- Heat greased grill to medium heat.
- Grill vegetables 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until desired doneness, turning
and brushing with remaining 1/2 cup dressing.
Yield: 6 servings, about 1 cup each
Use Your Broiler: Prepare vegetables as directed. Heat broiler. Place vegetables
on rack of broiler pan 4 to 6 inches from heat. Broil 7 to 9 minutes on each side
or until desired doneness, turning and brushing with remaining 1/2 cup dressing.
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Kraft