Texas Baked Beans
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (31 ounce) can pork and beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Ranch style beans
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup ketchup
- Sauté onions in butter.
- Add ground beef and cook until brown.
- Pour off the fat.
- Mix all the ingredients in a casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 300 degrees F for two hours.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.