- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate, butterscotch or peanut butter morsels
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups crushed gluten-free cereal (your choice)
- Confectioners' sugar
- Melt morsels in the top part of a double boiler over hot water or in a microwave
- Add sweetened condensed milk and cereal crumb. Drop by spoonsful onto a sheet
of wax paper. Cool in the refrigerator until firm.
- Roll into balls, the roll in confectioners' sugar.
Makes 48 balls.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Recipes