- 4 ounces butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Put butter, sugar and chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave
on HIGH for one minute. Stir well. Repeat. Stir so all ingredients are properly
combined. Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder into the mixture and stir well. Add
the beaten eggs. Stir.
- Grease an 11 x 7-inch pan. Pour in mixture.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Place on rack to cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Recipes