This recipe makes tortilla-like wafers that can be broken into smaller pieces for consumption. The wafers keep well in the freezer.
- 6 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Xanthan gum
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together well and knead. Add xanthan gum as needed to make
dough slightly sticky.
- Roll out dough into thin layer. Cut around a small saucer
to measure "tortillas."
- Bake 7 or 8 minutes on each side.
- After tortillas cool, break each into pieces for serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Recipes