Decadent Double Chocolate-Cherry Cookies (GF)
These cookies will surprise you and your guests, and nobody will ever know they
are gluten free!
- 1 (19 ounce) box Betty Crocker® Gluten Free chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 (4-serving size) box chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup dried
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whipping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, mix dry cookie mix, dry pudding mix,
cherries and pecans.
- Add melted butter, eggs and vanilla extract; stir until soft dough
- Drop dough by rounded measuring tablespoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheets;
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered
on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Spoon generous teaspoonful on each cookie; spread over cookies.
- Allow chocolate
to set until firm, about 1 hour.
Prep time 1 Hr 10 Min | Total time 1 Hr 30 Min | Servings: 32
Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products
and ingredient sources can change.
Cookies can be placed in a single layer in refrigerator to make chocolate frosting
set up faster.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Cookie) Calories 190 (Calories from Fat
70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 150mg;
Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 17g), Protein 2g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4.00%; Vitamin C 0.00%; Calcium 4.00%; Iron
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photograph used with permission from