(wheat free/gluten free)
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup oat or corn flour
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup safflower oil
- 1 cup
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
cup fresh or frozen cranberries or blueberries
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil and flour a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Combine rice flour, baking powder and oat flour in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine cashews, honey, oil, milk and eggs. Combine egg mixture
with flour mixture, stirring gently. Stir in apricots and berries. Pour batter into
prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until muffins are lightly browned and springy
to the touch.
Yield: 12 servings
Source: St. Louis Post-Dispatch