Gluten-Free Bisquick Mix
- 2 1/2 cups rice flour (white, brown, or a mixture of both)
- 1 2/3 cups potato starch
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup dry buttermilk (powder)
- 3 tablespoons egg substitute
- 3/4 cup shortening, plus
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Cut in the shortening until no lumps appear.
- Store in the refrigerator or the freezer.
Makes about 6 cups.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.